Sunday, March 31, 2013

WWSCD?

This isn't going to be the most uplifting of posts. I'm having sort of an existential crisis in combination with a personal/friendship/relationship crisis in combination with 90% confidence that my medication is in the wrong dosage. So overall, I'm a mess.
I get bouts of depression randomly and I when I'm like that I have no desire to do absolutely anything except lie in bed, eat a ridiculous amount of anything, cry, watch television and when my eyes burn from too much TV, listen to music.
Generally, I'm able to mask any sort of sadness/depression with laughter and really obscure humour so when I get smacked in the face by crippling depression I don't know what to do. This is when I resort to my adolescent teachings. Thankfully, my adolescence was ruled by the OC and Gilmore Girls, both of which had insanely awesome soundtracks and music-loving main characters. My depression leads me to ask myself, WWSCD? What would Seth Cohen do? Answer: Death Cab.


All those male-lead bands that ruled music in the mid-2000's were really on to something. Who knew. There's something insanely relaxing listening to a guy with a floppy haircut singing close-eyed into a microphone about how he will never be happy again.
Anyway, I don't really feel like making a full post about each and every song because to be completely honest, they're all about the same and REMEMBER I'm depressed. *eats entire package of oreos*
Just like listen to the O.C. Mix Volumes 1-419845 and you'll be set.

What's your favorite music to listen to when you're depressed?
Are you never depressed? WELLL LA DEE FREAKING DAHHH GOOD FOR YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment