Sunday, January 13, 2013

Obligatory Introduction, I Guess.

Here I am.
Making a music blog.
I'm entering this with a "what the hell am I doing here" mentality, just like I did when I started a YouTube channel and Tumblr. Apparently I've really embraced this whole social media thing and I'm not sure why. "My opinions must be stated and you must listen!"
I hate myself.

I've reached an astonishing 100 Twitter followers *brushes shoulder off*(.....because of a serious dry scalp issue) and I'm sick of bothering them with my "HEY GUYS LOOK WHAT MUSIC I'M LISTENING TO" tweets because they don't care. Now I can spit my opinions out into the blogging abyss and whoever wants to listen, can listen.

I'm blogging about music because I love it. There's really not much else to say about that. I'm going to chatter on here about music I like, music I don't like, concerts and things, other things, music related things, non-music related things, fajitas, whatever.

Working in a music store in the suburbs has made me realize how much I really appreciate good music. You know, good music (she says with a holier than thou attitude). But seriously, I don't know how many more times I can sell someone a Katherine Jenkins CD without burning the earth to the ground so I need a place to vent. Have you guys heard her?...on repeat, every day, ruining singing songs from movies? No? HAHAHALUCKY. I can't take it any longer.
Same goes for Jackie Evancho. Bitch has it coming.


This is not Pitchfork.

No comments:

Post a Comment