Friday, June 6, 2014

Summer Playlist

There's something about summer music that's different than all other music. I think it's a weird combination of sun, bonfires, mosquito bites and all that crap that defines the appropriate music. For example, I would never listen to Bon Iver in the summer. That is strictly autumn music and everyone knows that.
So for your summer enjoyment I constructed a summer playlist! How exciting! There is mix of brand spankin' new music with some of my old favorites. I even did the thing when the songs should seam well together and sort of flow, you know? I spent far too much time on this. I even made a list of things you could do while listening to this playlist:
1. Roast marshmallows
2. Grill all the foods (even peaches)
3. Go for a drive in a convertible (preferably next to a coastline)
4. Find the best sunglasses for your face shape
5. Inspect your moles for irregularity in shape and color
6. Skip through a field
7. Pick non-poisonous berries
8. Kill wasps
9. Attempt to climb a tree for the first time in years and get stuck halfway up
10. Have a pool party...or crash your neighbor's...or a stranger's


Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment